Lucid Outdoor are looking for a proactive, ambitious, Advertising Sales Executive to join one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the region. As an embryonic business this will offer realistic opportunities for promotion to key roles as we see growth.
Our portfolio includes HD digital screens and traditional media in key out of home locations and national and regional leisure centres and health clubs. The portfolio is growing fast both regionally and nationally and we need sales people to take the portfolio to local and regional businesses and local agencies.
Key tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Selling advertising to clients across a network of digital screens and traditional media.
- Managing existing accounts as well as new business development.
- Working closely with sales support and the IT team to maximise new lead generation.
- Regularly meeting and liaising with clients and agencies to discuss and identify advertising requirements within a designated territory.
- Writing clear and customised proposals including products across the entire portfolio.
- Upkeep of all ongoing sales activities in CRM and be able to provide clear revenue figures and sales forecast to management on a weekly basis.
- Developing complete market awareness, understand competitor strengths, weaknesses and sales methods and keep track of share of market across the entire territory.
- Previous b2b or media sales experience with successful track record meeting / exceeding KPIs and sales targets.
- Client focused with a pro-active sales approach.
- Confident and self-motivated attitude.
- Tenacious ambitious and forward thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This really is a fabulous chance to develop your advertising sales career working in the buoyant out of home industry. The company is at the fore-front of digital technology with a solid reputation for delivering high end products and industry leading customer service.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary and uncapped earnings, along with a generous package.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org